Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Thanksgiving 25

Just thinking about the things I'm grateful for today.  Not even close to an exhaustive list, nor is it really in any kind of order, but I'm certainly grateful for these...
1. God's love for me.
2. My best friend, Jodi.
3. My girls - JoLyn & Jacki
4. My family.
5. A church family (I love my Element Church family!)
6. Baseball
7. Friends
8. Mentors who believe in me.
9. That I don't get what I deserve.
10. Mexican food
11. Funny videos
12. Cheesesteaks
13. Riding my motorcycle
14. Spending time with the fam
15. Chili's salsa
16. Podcasts
17. My PS2 (but I would give it up for a PS3)
18. Barbecue, BBQ, or However you prefer - you make it, I'll eat it.
19. Phillies, Eagles, & Flyers
20. Watching people grow in God
21. Potato rolls & BUTTER
22. Steak
23. Watching my kids on Christmas day
24. Gadgets
25. Seeing people decide to follow Christ

No comments: